Have you ever wanted to find savings opportunities for a prescription or understand how two medications might interact with each other? The CVS Caremark® Member Portal provides on-demand access to a variety of tools and features for Sutter Health Plus members to understand and manage their prescriptions, 24/7.
- Order prescription refills and renewals, check order status, and track shipments
- Setup notifications, alerts, and automatic refill reminders
- Find health information about drug interactions
- Check drug costs and savings opportunities
- Chat with specialty-trained pharmacists and nurses
- Set communication preferences, including email or text
- Locate a nearby network pharmacy
- View benefit, copay, and claims information
- View a financial summary
Mail Service Pharmacy
Through CVS Caremark Mail Service Pharmacy, members can fill up to a 100-day supply, as their benefit plan allows, of maintenance prescription drugs for two retail copays. This means members can receive at least a three-month supply of a prescription drug for the cost of a two-month supply. Learn more about enrolling through the CVS Caremark Member Portal in our recent article.
For questions or portal assistance, visit Caremark.com or call CVS Caremark Customer Care for Sutter Health Plus members at 844-740-0635—available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including holidays. Sutter Health Plus Member Services is also available weekdays from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. at 855-315-5800.
About CVS Caremark
CVS Caremark is one of the largest pharmacy benefit managers in the United States serving over 105 million members across all 50 states, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands.