In today’s fast-paced world, finding time to manage healthcare can seem like a challenge. But thanks to a high demand for digital innovation in the space, there are more ways than ever for people to manage their care when and where it’s convenient. Whether its parents juggling the health needs of family or busy professionals meeting the challenges of a demanding career, here are a few innovative tools available to Sutter Health Plus members for managing care and achieving their goals:
My Health Online
Through My Health Online, Sutter’s secure, user-friendly patient portal, members can manage their care—anytime, anywhere, with 24/7 access to:
- Schedule same-day in-person or virtual visits with a Sutter clinician daily from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Check-in for appointments and pay copays, if applicable, with eZ Arrival
- Connect with a care team
- View lab results and access health information
- Renew prescriptions
- Receive health alerts and text reminders
- Care Companion – Healthy Pregnancy, providing education and guidance for expectant patients
Sutter Health Plus Member Portal
By logging into the Sutter Health Plus Member Portal, members can quickly:
- View important forms, documents, and member ID cards
- Read information about benefits, copays, and claims
- Change a primary care physician
- Navigate to the Health and Wellness Site for health management articles, self-assessment tools, shared decision-making tools, and videos
CVS Caremark Member Portal
The CVS Caremark® Member Portal provides convenient access for members to:
- Order prescription refills
- Check order status and track shipments
- Chat with specialty-trained pharmacists and nurses
- Check drug costs and savings opportunities
- View benefits, copay, and claims information
- Locate a nearby network pharmacy
Through the CVS Caremark Member Portal, members can also sign up for Mail Service Pharmacy to receive at least a three-month supply of a prescription drug for the cost of a two-month supply with free delivery. This option could result in hundreds of dollars in savings, particularly for members with multiple eligible prescriptions.
Mental Health Support
Mental health support is available to members 24/7 at liveandworkwell.com, including a behavioral health provider locator tool, articles, self-assessments, and informational videos. Members may also self-refer to in-person or virtual visits with a participating behavioral health provider through U.S. Behavioral Health Plan, California by visiting the website or calling 855-202-0984.
On-Demand Tools and Resources
On the Health and Wellness Page, members can find information about the one-on-one Health Coaching Program for personalized help for managing a healthy lifestyle, maintaining a healthy weight, tobacco cessation, stress management, and achieving their wellness goals. The page also offers access to an on-demand library of health-related videos and tip sheets, as well as our annual Health Maintenance Guidelines with the latest immunization and preventive care recommendations for every age.
By taking advantage of innovative digital tools, members can manage their care and support their health—even with a busy schedule. Learn more by visiting sutterhealthplus.org/members.