About 62% of adults in the U.S. say they are currently taking at least one prescription drug and a quarter of them are taking four or more prescription medications, according to a recent public poll. With each new prescription, managing doses, preventing missed refills, and understanding how they work with other medications can be challenging. Today, there are convenient tools to help avoid missed doses, schedule automatic prescription refills for home delivery, and compare drug costs to save money. Whether managing multiple prescriptions or starting a new one, the CVS Caremark® Member Portal is a single place with 24/7 access to:
- Order prescription refills and renewals, check order status, and track shipments
- Enroll in convenient Mail Service Pharmacy for prescription home delivery
- Setup text or email notifications and automatic refill reminders
- Compare drug costs and discover personalized savings opportunities
- Email confidential questions to licensed pharmacists
- Find information about drug interactions
- Access informative health-related videos, articles, and resources
- Locate a nearby network pharmacy
- View benefit, copay, and claims information
- View order and drug history
- View and download a financial summary
Cost Savings for Maintenance Drugs
Members can avoid extra trips to the pharmacy by ordering up to a 100-day supply, as their benefit plan allows, of maintenance prescription drugs for two retail copays to a CVS retail location or delivered to their doorstep with free standard shipping with Mail Service Pharmacy. This option may also help members with eligible prescriptions save up to 30% off their cost share.
There are three ways to enroll in Mail Service Pharmacy—by logging in to the CVS Caremark Member Portal, calling CVS Customer Care at 844-740-0635, or by downloading, printing, and mailing in the prescription and the CVS Caremark Mail Service Order Form. Once approved, processed, and shipped, an order should arrive within five days.
For portal assistance, visit Caremark.com or call CVS Caremark Customer Care for Sutter Health Plus members at 844-740-0635—available 24/7 including holidays. Sutter Health Plus Member Services is also available weekdays from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. at 855-315-5800.